Thursday, July 17, 2008

I love youu all!

Hey everyone. I am soo tired. I just had a midterm today and a huge paper due. We are leaving for Capri in a couple of hours and I haven't even packed yet! Leaving tonight and we won't be back until Sunday night at 12! We are staying at a hostel in Sorrento and then taking a day trip to Capri and on our way home stopping in Pompeii. This week wasn't too eventful just school shit going on. But one interesting thing.. my writing teacher is having a huge article come out in this month's (august) issue of Esquire about the recent college shooting. It's a big deal! So, if you want to check it out pick up the mag, his name is David Vann. And you can check out his website as well, www.davidvann.com. I have been cooking a lot. Monday night we had chicken involtini from one of the recipe books I checked out from the library. It was chicken rolled up stuffed with chicken, rosemary, and fontina. Then I made a white wine sauce and put it on top with a peice of italian bread and spinach. Tuesday night I made chicken with prosciutto, sage and fontina with another sauce and spinach. Then on the side I made panzanella which is a bread tomato salad. It was delicious! I'll try to update asap. Sorry I am slacking! I love you all and miss you!!!! I put pictures up of Cinqueterre, so enjoy. I am trying to update with San Giminano and Volterra. I'm so far behind!!! loooove

No comments: